NASD maintains an optional Individual Membership category that is open to dance professionals, educators, or other individuals who, through their teaching and professional activity or through their interest in accredited Membership for their institutions, may both derive benefit from the Association and contribute to its effective operation.
Individual Membership is designed especially for dance executives and faculty members of institutions preparing for NASD accredited institutional Membership. The dance executive is encouraged to become an individual member during the application phase of the process.
Individual Membership is an avenue for establishing and maintaining contact with the Association and its activities, and includes:
- Electronic and hard copy notifications from the Association (as applicable)
- Inclusion of the individuals name and contact information within the list of Individual Members on the Associations Web site
- Inclusion of the individuals name and contact information in the mailing list database
- Unrestricted access, by use of a login and password, to the advanced search tool for accredited institutional members of NASD
- An electronic copy of the NASD Handbook
Individual members are welcome to register and attend any Annual Meeting and/or Pre-Meeting Workshop. However, individual membership carries no voting rights or responsibilities.
Individual Membership does not connote accredited institutional membership.
Individual Membership in NASD spans the period from July 1 through June 30 of the year of enrollment. Dues are renewable on the first of July each year thereafter. The annual dues amount for the current academic year may be accessed on the Individual Membership Dues page within the Dues and Fees section of the Web site. Individual Membership dues are not prorated for applications received at other times throughout the year.
To secure or renew Individual Membership you may pay by:
- Credit card online. Please complete or review the My Account information carefully, as this information will be used in Directory Lists.
- Check. Please download the application form and mail it with payment to the NASD National Office.