To maintain accreditation status, institutions must:
- Pay annual membership dues (invoices are emailed annually on July 1).
- File all annual reports (due annually on January 31, July 1, and October 15).
- File for approval of new curricula or substantive changes as required.
- Maintain continuing compliance with NASD standards.
- Participate in work of the Association including, but not limited to: attendance at the Annual Meeting, voting on the business of the Association, and participating in reviews of standards and guidelines.
- Apply for reaccreditation by submitting the Notice of Intention to Apply Form.
It is requested that the institution, through its Institutional Representative, remain current with and cognizant of the activities of the Association.